From Midwest Industries, the AR Professional Armorer’s Wrench! Designed to work with both 5.56 and 7.62 AR Platform rifle components.
- Works with encapsulated and pin style barrel nuts including the GI style nut
- Drive end for all MI free float barrel nuts
- ¾ inch wrench for A2 muzzle devices and designed to work with the thin flats on many of the popular suppressor mounts
- Castle nut driver with 3 notch engagement
- Combat bottle opener
- Small hammer head
- Torque specs features on wrench handle.
- Constructed from 4140 heat treated steel
- Made 100% in the USA