After extensive torture testingSAC manufactured their wrench bodies out of 4140 Alloy Steel with a super hard heat treat and protected with a Black Oxide finish. With their unique modified 3/8"" square drive interface is tool-less and offers super quick wrench head changes. On the back end, they have a standard 5/8"" Hex to work with any standard 6 point or 12 point socket. With a nominal .685"" body diameter, it works with a large array of actions from Howa 1500's, Tikka T3's to the Surgeon XL magnum action.
Modular Action Wrench Heads are designed to precisely fit your action to ensure proper torque and to protect your action from any damage. Made from 4140 Alloy Steel and heat treated to HRC 32 with a Black Oxide finish. With a low cost, the action wrench heads are quick and tool-less allowing the end user to have one tool that can work on most actions, with out compromise.
Actions that do not utilize a counterbore on the barrel face will come with a short front bumper to properly locate it in the action.
Simply select the appropriate model number for the action you wish to use. If you do not see your action listed, please contact us, we are always developing new action wrench heads and some actions may work with certain models. We will update the list.
*** Indicates Right Hand Configuration Only
- Model 1: Remington 700 actions, Defiance Deviant/Ruckus/Rebel actions ( Dose not if Defiance Elite), Impact 737 actions, Bergara B14, Lone Peak Fuzion.
- Model 2: Winchester M70, FN SPR actions, Springfield 1903 ***
- Model 3: American Rifle Company Mausingfield actions ***
- Model 4: BAT Machine TR and similar actions
- Model 5: Tikka T3 actions
- Model 6: Howa 1500 actions ***, Borden actions, Kelbly's actions
- Model 7: Bighorn TL, SR, and Origin actions, ejector must be removed. Gunwerks GLR Left and Right, Savage Small Shank.
- Model 8: American Rifle Company Nucleus/Archimedes actions
- Model 9: Curtis Custom actions only, will no work with Terminus actions
- Model 10: Defiance Elite, Pierce actions, Tuebor Raider
- Model 11: Defiance .750"" diameter bolts, Surgeon XL
- Model 12: Sako A7
- Model 13: Surgeon 591
- Model 14: Terminus actions, will work with Curtis Customs
- Model 15: Sako TRG actions
- Model 20: McMillan TAC50 actions
Use extreme caution during initial break-down of factory actions as required torque often exceeds the Modular Action Wrench limit of 125-foot pounds. Factory actions require more than 200 foot pounds of torque to be removed. Modular Action Wrench’s will not be replaced under warranty if broken taking off a factory action.