Star Shooting Target for Precision Shooting
Challenge Targets Commercial Grade Texas Star Target is available as a single or double star design. The 8” plates are held in places with a unique spring retention system. When shot, the plates are released from the retention pocked and fall to the ground. The change in weight distribution causes the hub and 8" plates to rotate. The precision machined shaft and duel pillow bearings maximize the speed and change of direction with each successful shot on the plates.
- Rated for handguns, rifles and shotguns (buckshot)
- Maximum velocity at the target = 3,000 fps
- Maximum energy at the target = 1,300 ft/lbs
- Minimum shooting distance (handguns = 10 yards / rifles = 100 yards)
- Includes 5 or 10 (double star) 8" diameter x 3/8" thick AR500 paddles
- Includes 5 or 10 (double star) AR500 x 3/8" thick arms
- Target stands over 6' tall when fully assembled
- Includes (2) industrial pillow bearings with grease fittings
- 48" diameter hub assembly fits in most truck beds and installs with a single bolt
Resetting the target is quick and simple. Just lift the spring and insert the stem of the plate into the pocket. One person can reset all five plates in about 20 seconds.