When it comes to accuracy at a distance, long-range shooters can rely on the uncompromising technology of the new Leica PRS 5-30x56i riflescope. Its generous magnification range of 5x to 30x offers many uses for both competitive settings and long-range sport shooting and hunting – at extended distances and under the most difficult conditions. Maximum optical performance gives a shooter high light transmission (>90%) high contrast images while maintaining increased eye relief and color fidelity, giving the shooter the ability to concentrate fully on the target in any conditions. The reticle’s large adjustment range in the first focal plane also gives the shooter the ability to shoot at extended ranges.
Both the elevation and windage turrets exhibit well defined tactile clicks that are accurate and precise throughout its entire range. Thanks to tool-free zeroing of the turret, precision sport shooters can react quickly and flexibly to different conditions. What’s more, the shooter can either activate the “zero stop” function or configure it individually, adapting the riflescope to custom requirements without the need for additional tools.
The functional design of the PRS 5-30x56i is also geared to the needs of long-range shooters: Made exclusively of robust metal components, it is extremely rugged while maintaining mechanical precision.
The benefits at a glance:
- 6x zoom for flexible use during long-range sport shooting and competitions
- 32 mrad (>100 MoA) adjustment range of the reticle in the first focal plane
- tool-free zeroing of the turret scales, onboard tool for “zero stop”
- extremely rugged, high-quality workmanship maintain mechanical and optical precision
- multi-turn elevation turret with rev indicator