At nearly 1/4 pound lighter than the original Razor HD Gen II 1-6x24, the "E" (Enhanced) model allows for quicker transitions between targets and less arm fatigue during long days on the range. Perfect for the AR platform, the Gen II-E 1-6 is a top-tier optical solution for short to medium range tactical applications. Optically, it delivers the highest level of clarity, resolution, color accuracy, light transmission, and edge-to-edge sharpness.
True 1x on the low end is complimented by an ultra-forgiving eyebox with generous eye relief for a heads-up-display-like sight picture and a daylight bright illuminated center dot in the reticle for extremely fast target acquisition in close quarters. Ultra-sleek and built like a tank on a 30mm, aircraft-grade aluminum tube, the Razor HD Gen II-E 1-6x24 features ultra-low profile, capped windage and elevation turrets for streamlined performance. Zero-resettable turrets offer 50 MOA (20 MRAD) of adjustment in a single turn, ensuring ample travel.
- APO System: Index-matched lenses correct color across the entire visual spectrum.
- ArmorTec®: Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Erector Tube System: Precision-machined from aircraft grade aluminum with anti-galling properties for a lighter weight, strong, durable tube. Stainless Steel offset coil spring erector biasing system withstands much higher stresses than traditional flat erector springs and al
- Fricion Reduction System: Heat-treated, hardened-steel pad floats on the end of the turret screw and interfaces with a hardened steel ring on the erector tube for steel-on-steel contact. Prevents galling or deformation of the erector screw contact point for superior durability and
- Multi-Coated: XR™ Plus Fully Multi-Coated
- HD Lens Elements: HD
- Optically Indexed Lenses: Optimize image sharpness and brightness from edge to edge.
- Plasma Tech: Cutting edge coating application process provides unparalleled coating durability and performance
- Shockproof: Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Magnification: 1-6x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 24 mm
- Turret Style: Low Capped
- Tube Size: 30 mm
- Adjustment Graduation: 1/2 MOA
- Parallax Setting 100 yards
- Max Windage Adjustment: 150 MOA
- Max Elevation Adjustment: 150 MOA
- Travel Per Rotation: 50 MOA
- Field of View: 115.2-20.5 ft/100 yds
- Eye Relief: 4 inches
- Length: 10.1 inches
- Weight: 21.5 oz
INCLUDED IN THE BOX
- CR2032 battery
- Lens cloth
- NOTE: Models with AR Mount included come with a Brownells matte black aluminum 30mm cantilever scope mount—Brownells SKU: 080001351 / Part Number: AR30MM0MOA