The Trijicon ACOG®/RMR® combo is the ultimate aiming solution for both Close Quarter Battle (CQB) situations and longer distance shots requiring additional magnification. This dual-sighting system gives the shooter a distinct tactical advantage with the option of the Trijicon ACOG and the RMR Type 2 Sight. With the quick target acquisition of the RMR sight and the precise aiming capabilities provided by the magnified Trijicon ACOG, the shooter has the ability to select the proper aiming solution for the situation at hand. Also, the RMR® offers similar rugged construction as the ACOG for the situation at hand. Truly the best of both worlds.
The Trijicon Compact ACOG Mount w/ Q-LOC™ Technology features a Mil-Spec drop test rated 6061-T6 aluminum design, with an easy to use one handed tool less mounting system. The spring-loaded design allows for constant retention and maintaining of zero even if the knobs are not tightened.
The mount boasts a low weight and low profile design with superior return to zero performance and is compatible with any Mil-Spec or NATO Picatinny rail.
- Matte black anodized finish
- Made in the USA
Torque Spec (to rail):
- Spring Tension Only: 12-16 in. / lbs.
- Can be Tightened To: 44-66 in. / lbs.
ALWAYS ON, ALWAYS READY
Most ACOG® models are battery free, featuring a tritium/fiber optic illuminated reticle that automatically adjusts the brightness based on available light.
Several ACOG models are designed with a user adjustable brightness setting powered by a single AA battery. The 3.5x35 LED and 4x32 LED models both offer six adjustable brightness settings.
RUGGED, RELIABLE HOUSING DESIGN
Fixed-power design allows for minimal moving parts to create a nearly indestructible sighting system.
“BOTH EYES OPEN” DESIGN
“Both eyes open” shooting using Trijicon's Bindon Aiming Concept™ (BAC) feature allows for improved situational awareness.
The quality of the glass and multi-coated lenses maximize light-gathering capabilities and clear field of view with zero distortion.
EXACT TARGET DISTANCES & HOLDS
Most ACOG models feature a bullet drop compensating and target-ranging reticle for decisive aiming.
No other magnified optic has been used more in combat than the ACOG.
Proven to withstand recoil from a .22LR to a .50BMG and everything in between. Easily passes U.S. Military drop test requirements.
Exceptional waterproof performance that exceeds military standards. Dry nitrogen-filled to eliminate fogging. This optic is tested to withstand and perform in extreme cold and heat with dry-nitrogen filled housing that mitigates fogging.
INCLUDED IN THE BOX:
- 3.25 MOA Trijicon RMR Type 2 Mounted to ACOG
- Trijicon Q-LOC™ Technology Mount
- LENSPEN (TA56)
- Trijicon Logo Sticker (PR15)
- ACOG Manual
- Warranty Card
- Length x Width x Height - 8.63 in x 8.37 in x 5.13 in (219.2mm x 212.6mm x 130.3mm)
- Magnification – 3x
- Objective Size - 30mm
- Reticle Pattern – Horseshoe Dot
- Day Reticle Color – Green
- Night Reticle Color – Green
- Bullet Drop Compensating (BDC) - Yes
- Bindon Aiming Concept™ (BAC) – Yes
- Illumination Source – Fiber Optic & Tritium
- Power Source – Fiber Optic & Tritium
- Adjustment – 0.25 MOA Per Click
- Eye Relief – 1.9 in. (48.26mm)
- Exit Pupil - 0.33 in. (8.38mm)
- Field of View (degrees) – 3.7°
- Field of View (feet) – 19.3 ft. @ 100 yds. (6.43m @ 100m)
- Mount – Trijicon Q-LOC™ Technology Mount
- Housing Material - Forged Aluminum
- Finish – Matte Black