The Handgun Paddle Target is safe, durable, and easy to set-up. Each successful hit produces a loud ring and flips the paddle to the opposite side. These targets are perfect for recreational shooting, competition and training.
- The base of the target incorporates an innovative four point stance which elevates the center of the target dispersing the weight to the outer four corners for excellent stability. The stand legs include anchor holes for staking if extra stability is needed (stakes not included).
- Rated for all non-magnum handguns | minimum distance = 10 yards
- Torso shape AR500 front plate measures 12" wide x 19" tall x 1/4" thick
- AR500 steel paddle is 6" diameter x 1/4" thick
- Heavy duty Static Stand constructed of 1/4" steel with durable black powder coat finish
- Post mount is adjustable so the target can be leveled on uneven terrain
- Static Stand has a 35" diagonal footprint that is elevated in the center to provide excellent stability
- Paddle Assembly clamps on top of a standard 2x4 wood post (no tools required for set-up)
- Clamp springs and pivot mechanism are fully protected behind hardened front plate
- Height is adjustable and determined by the length of the wood 2x4 post (not included)
- Target is designed to safely deflect bullet fragments into the ground (adjustable forward angle: 5-20 degrees)
- Easy to set-up and transport - WEIGHS ONLY 37 LBS.
SPECS: Paddle: 6" diameter x 3/8" thick AR500 steel - ships unpainted. Front Stop Plate: 12" x 19" x 1/4" thick AR500 steel - ships unpainted. Stake Construction: 1/4" thick steel with black powder coat finish. Stand Dimensions: 27" long x 22" wide (35" Diagonal Footprint). Product Weight: 37 lbs