A Swinging Target That Will Test Your Skills
The Challenge Targets Commercial Grade Swinger Target is available as a single or double target. The Commercial Grade Swinger Target is built to the highest quality standards using superior components and material to provide the ultimate gravity moving target system. The width of the target holders are adjustable allowing shooters to utilize standard targets and backers ranging from 18" to 24" wide. The target holders include spring loaded tubes and thumb screws to secure your 1x2 wood furring strips. The vertical post of the target is designed using 5/16" thick angle iron steel. This provides a sturdy, durable platform which maximizes the duration of the pendulum motion and is durable enough to deflect errant shots from magnum caliber handguns without taking damage. The counterweight positions are adjustable allowing the stage designer to set the speed at which each target swings.
- Commercial Grade target designed for competition use and tactical training
- Target holders use a counterweight and precision pillow bearings to swing targets left and right
- Adjustable counterweights allow shooter to set the targets to swing at different speeds
- Adjustable width for law enforcement style or IDPA / IPSC targets (18"-24")
- Weight = 70 lbs.
- Cardboard and paper targets are not included
- Wood furring strips are not included
The target utilizes four sealed pillow bearings which will provide years of maintenance free use on outdoor ranges. The target holder subassemblies slide onto precision machined, hard chrome plated shafts and are each secured by a single bolt making the target easy to transport in three sections. The utilization of these premium components allows these targets to swing for over 2.5 minutes after activation! This allows for some very creative stage designs in competition shooting and tactical training exercises.