Phase 5's Single-Point Bungee Sling is designed to be simple, rugged, and reliable - just what a tactical sling ought to be. It holds the rifle close to your body, enabling fast shouldering and preventing the gun from flopping around and knocking into you as you walk. It has a heavy-duty steel QD swivel OR snap clip attached to the equally heavy-duty elasticized "bungee" portion of the sling, The bungee shock cords mate to the reinforced nylon webbing of the main sling body via a pair of reinforced steel hog-ring clips.
The single-point bungee sling has a simple slide buckle for making fast length adjustments that stay in place, where you set them, until you want to change the length. Three MOLLE loops on the sling strap let you attach a knife sheath, chemical-light, flashlight, multi-tool - or whatever else you may need to reach quickly.
- Extra-strength nylon webbing
- Heavy-duty STEEL hardware with anti-corrosion Manganese Phosphate finish
- Extra-thick elastic bungee cords
- MOLLE attachment points for small accessories
- Heavy-duty shrink tubing at hardware attachment points
- Available with QD pushbutton swivel OR H&K-style snap clip
The bottom line: a tactical sling is only as strong as its weakest point, and the Phase 5 Single-Point Bungee Sling has no weak points.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:73, Page:255