The Foxtrot Mike Products Extra Heavy Pistol Buffer has internal Tungsten weights, to improve cycling of any blow-back operated AR-15 pistol action. With its extended length, the FM Extra Heavy Pistol Buffer requires no spacer and helps prevent bolt catch breakage. By installing this buffer, you’ll enjoy smoother function, less felt recoil, and reduced rate of fire from your AR pistol. The FM Extra Heavy Buffer is compatible with all 9mm and 45 caliber upper receivers. Foxtrot Mike’s FM Extra Heavy Pistol Buffer is the secret ingredient to make your AR-15 pistol reliable and smooth-cycling.
- Perfect for a 45 Caliber PCC build
- Compatible with all blow-back Pistol Caliber upper receivers
- Long duration, deep penetration Salt bath Nitride Melonite/QPQ finish gives lubricity and wear-resistance
- Extra Heavy 7.8 oz. (pistol) weight
- Extended Length, improves cycling
- No need for a spacer
- Made from Premium 4340 Steel
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Manufactured with ISO:9001 and AS:9100 quality certifications
- Extra weight reduces felt recoil in all PCC's
- Increases dwell time for all trigger groups, aids in proper function in any Pistol Caliber AR Build
- Comes standard with (2) heavy internal Tungsten Weights
- Internal weights help with “bolt bounce” and improves reset on all triggers
Big Book Catalog, Issue:73, Page:044