Delivers Exceptional Performance in a Compact, Fast-Handling Package
The Daniel Defense DDM4 300S was designed for operators demanding a short-barrel rifle chambered in the popular 300 Blackout cartridge. Using standard 5.56mm magazines and bolts, the 300S is able to deliver .30 caliber ammunition with greater muzzle energy than comparable 5.56mm rifles.
The Daniel Defense DDM4 300S also features a durable hard coat anodized finish and a hammer forged 10.3" chrome moly barrel with a 1-8 twist in a Strength-to-Weight (S2W) profile.
- Threaded Muzzle: 5/8 x 24 TPI
- Pinned low profile gas block machined from 4140 hardened steel, pistol length
- Daniel Defense 17-4 PH stainless steel extended flash suppressor
- Chrome lined M16 profile bolt carrier group
- 6061-T6 aluminum Daniel Defense 9" DDM4 Rail
From home defense, target shooting, hunting to suppressed operation, and tactical applications, the Daniel Defense DDM4 300S is capable of delivering exceptional performance from a compact, fast-handling package.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:004
Big Book Catalog, Issue:72, Page:003
Big Book Catalog, Issue:73, Page:004