Battle Arms Development has released their Enhanced Magazine Release Kit that consists of the Investment Cast Enhanced Magazine Catch, a Magazine Catch Spring, and a billet machined Enhanced Magazine Release! The Battle Arms Development Enhanced Magazine Release Kit features the Investment Cast Enhanced Magazine Catch that is made of 8620 Heat Treated Steel, with a lightweight fluted one piece engineering. The Enhanced Magazine Release is CNC Machined from billet 7075-T6 Aluminum, and features a concave V-Groove button face that offers an excellent ergonomic feel.
BATTLEARMS Enhanced Magazine Catch - BAD-EMC-IC
- Process: Investment Cast (Same Process as Mil-Spec)
- Material: 8620 Heat Treated Steel Finish: Black Phosphate Finish
- Construction: One Piece Engineering (Not Two-Piece)
- Design: Lightweight Fluted Design
- Compatibility: Compatible with Mil-Spec Magazine Release Button, BAD-EMR, BAD-EMMR, etc.
- Length: Shorter Threaded Pin to Reduce Installed Magazine Button Profile of Solid Face Magazine Release Buttons
- Weight: 0.25 oz (v.s. 0.32 oz Mil-Spec)
BAD-EMR (Enhanced Magazine Release) for the AR15/AR10.
- Precision CNC Machined for billet 7075-T6 Aluminum (not 6061) in an anodized BLACK finish, the BAD-EMR features an unique, fully solid "V" shaped button face with horizontal serrations (no through hole).
- The concave V-Groove button face offers excellent ergonomic feel and self-centers the index finger as pressure is applied. The horizontal, parallel serrations helps slippage in the vertical orientation while minimizing drag in the horizontal direction for finger retraction.
- The BAD-EMR also features a lightweight skeletonized back to offset the weight gained from the fully solid button face and slightly increased height to equal the weight of the standard mil-spec magazine release (approximately 0.002 lbs). BAD-EMR is compatible with all lower receivers that accepts mil-spec magazine release buttons.