Greatly Reduces Both Recoil Impulse and Muzzle Rise
The SureFIre PROCOMP Muzzle Brake in 7.62 is designed to most effectively reduce the felt recoil and muzzle rise that is traditionally felt when firing a 7.62 rifles with 5/8-24 threaded muzzles. This product additionally has blind pilot holes for tuning the muzzle brake by the shooter, as well, as a blind pilot hole for pin and weld. This muzzle device closely mimics the same muzzle brake function of the SureFire SFMB-762-5/8-24 Suppressor Adapter; however, this product is a standalone muzzle device only.
- Caliber: 7.62mm (.308 caliber)
- Length: 2.67”
- Vertical porting greatly reduces recoil impulse and loads bi-pod legs evenly to keep you on target for faster shot-to-shot recovery.
- Blind pilot holes for tuning the muzzle brake, as well as, for a pin and weld.
- Precision machined from US mill-certified heat-treated stainless steel bar stock
- High-precision single-point cut barrel threads for optimum thread interface
- Muzzle device only, not a suppressor adapter
- Installation requires no permanent modification to the firearm
- Black Melonite finish
- Made in the USA