The Superlative Arms patent pending “Bleed Off”, direct impingement, gas block for the AR15 platform adjusts the gas flow by bleeding the gas out of the block instead of restricting the flow like conventional adjustable blocks.
NOT RATED FOR 300 BLACKOUT IN PISTOL LENGTH
- The pressure used in the block is reduced only to the amount required to drive the bolt carrier. The remaining gas / pressure are bled out of the block allowing the system to run much cleaner and cooler.
- Reduction of felt recoil.
- Patented adjustment detent is located outside of the block and therefore no contamination.
- The gas adjustment screw does not restrict the gas flow; therefore there is no erosion or seizing of the screw / no loss of detent due to carbon build up. Although it is removable, we have added a safety mechanism, which stops you from unintentionally backing the screw all the way out.
- When using SBR’s and / or suppressors the bleed off port allows the excessive pressure to be exhausted out of the block reducing blow back.
- Firearm Type: AR15
- Gas Length: Pistol, Carbine, Mid-Length, and Rifle
- Barrel Diameter: 0.750"
- Weight: 12.8 oz., 13.1 oz, 13.4 oz, and 13.8 oz
- Piston Block Attachment Type: Clamp On, Socket Head Cap Screws
- Piston Block Material and Finish: 416 SS, Melonite
- Carrier: Ion Bonded, 1 pc. Carrier w/ Skis and Dimpled Key
- Gas Adjustment: 30 Locked Positions, Front Of Block
- Bleed Off Port: Front Of Block
- Piston Block Assembly
- Carrier (bolt not included).
- (1) 3/32" X 6" Hex Key (tool to adjust gas screw)
- (1) 9/64" X 6" Hex key (tool to install/remove gas block plug)
- (1) Bushing and insert tool
- Installation Instructions & QR Code For Video Tutorial
Big Book Catalog, Issue:70, Page:016
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:017
Big Book Catalog, Issue:72, Page:023
Big Book Catalog, Issue:73, Page:024
Big Book Catalog, Issue:73, Page:025