The Brigand Arms HOPLITE Low-Profile rails meets Brigand Arms high standard for handguard strength and heat rejection, and at each length offered the HOPLITE is the lightest low-profile handguard on the market. It mounts to any AR-15 receiver (.223/5.56 and 9mm PCC) using their proprietary mil-spec hard anodized aluminum barrel nut, and includes multiple M-LOK mounting slots, to accommodate any accessory. These carbon fiber parts are conditioned for stability even during barrel heat cycling, so front iron-sights and other aiming accessories remain accurate during any rate of fire.
- Material: Carbon Fiber
- Barrel Nut: mil-spec hard anodized aluminum
- Free-float design with M-LOK® slots at 3, 6, 9 & 12 o’clock
- Compatible with both .223/5.56 and 9mm.
- Handguard does not require timing.
- Available in 4.25”, 4.5”, 5”, and 5.5” lengths.