Target Rifle Accuracy Combined With Carbine Balance & Maneuverability
Faxon’s .300 AAC Blackout Gunner Barrels are machined from hardened 4150 Chrome moly in a unique contour that balances rigidity - for excellent accuracy - with light weight for maneuverability. From the muzzle back to the gas block .300 AAC Blackout Gunner Barrels match Faxon’s skinny "Pencil" profile to keep weight down and preserve ease of handling. There’s more metal from the gas block back to the barrel extension to provide rigidity and combat distortion due to heat buildup during long shooting sessions.
- Available in 7.5" and 10.5", with gas port drilled for pistol length gas tube, and 16" with carbine-length gas port
- Gas Port: .104"
- Gas block journal: .750"
- Outside diameter: 1.9"
- SAAMI-chambered with 1-8" twist rifling stabilized the full range of 300 BLK bullets
- 11° target crowned muzzle
- 5/8-24 tpi muzzle threads
- Black QPQ Nitride finish with NP3-coated barrel extension
- Barrel Extension: M4 feed ramps
The Faxon .300 AAC Blackout Gunner Barrel profile shifts the center of gravity rearward, putting the weight under the support hand and making the rifle easier to maneuver.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:72, Page:026