Faxon’s valued FLAME fluted barrel improved with QPQ and with stainless accuracy. Variable-depth fluting gives the barrel fantastic performance and an unmistakable look.
Manufactured 100% in-house from cradle-to-grave, these barrels are fully stress relieved, air-gauge tested, and 11 degree target crowned to ensure superior accuracy.
Quality is imbued into these barrels from the start. Starting with top quality 416-R Stainless each barrel goes through a battery of tests at each operation until finished in Nitride and final inspected. All barrels are individually checked for headspace by precision custom hardened gauges.
Faxon manufactures all their barrels in Cincinnati, Ohio under ISO:9001 and AS:9100 quality certifications.
- Barrel Material: 416-R Stainless
- Barrel Type: Button Rifled
- Barrel Caliber: 5.56 NATO
- Barrel Twist: 1:8
- Barrel Profile: Variable Depth "Flame" Fluted
- Inside Finish: QPQ Black Nitride
- Outside Finish: QPQ Black Nitride
- Muzzle Thread: 1/2-28 TPI (Threads Per Inch)
- Gas Block Diameter: .750"
- Gas Block Journal Length: 1.1"
- Barrel Extension: M4
- Magnetic Particle Inspected!
- 11-degree Target Crown