An Action Competition Pistol Laden With Popular Custom Features
The Canik TP9SFX 9mm competition pistol is firing-line ready, right out of the box. It’s an excellent starting point for shooters just getting into pistol competition, and it has plenty of features experienced competitors want, too. Aside from its whopping 20-round magazine capacity, the Canik TP9SFX is all about adaptability and customization. It comes with a set of factory installed Warren Tactical fiber optic sights, plus a slide cut for mounting a red dot sight.
Canik supplies four different red dot mounting plates, so you have your pick of just about any popular low-profile red dot pistol sight for your TP9SFX. The Warren rear sight is mounted on the red dot slot cover plate - when you install a red dot, the rear sight is automatically removed, eliminating unwanted interference between the two. But that’s not the end of the TP9SFX’s customizing options! Other high-end features include:
- Single action trigger with 3.5-4 lb. pull
- Interchangeable backstrap inserts for a custom fit to your hand
- Ambidextrous cocking lever
- Adjustable-length, reversible magazine release button
- Precision button-rifled, match-grade 5.2" barrel
- Striker status indicator for instant operator feedback
- Picatinny rail under the barrel for light or laser sight
- Non-reflective Tungsten Gray Cerakote finish over a phosphate base
The Canik TP9SFX pistol comes with two 20-round magazines plus, for the benefit of the beginning competition shooters, a polymer holster with optional paddle or belt attachment, cleaning rod, and brush.