Comfortable Concealed Carry in a Light, Secure, Low-Profile Package
ANR Design’s inside-the-waistband Glock® 19/23 Appendix Carry Holster ensures excellent concealment coupled with stability during the draw - the holster stays put while you draw the pistol. Made of heavy-duty Kydex® polymer, a popular material for making comfortable and durable all-day carry holsters, the ANR Design Glock 19/23 Appendix Carry Holster fully protects the triggerguard, so there’s no way the trigger can be activated while the gun is in the holster.
The ANR Design Glock 19/23 Appendix Carry Holster comes equipped with an RCS Concealment Claw that fastens onto your belt. The belt naturally applies pressure on the Claw, turning the grip of the gun toward the user’s body to prevent accidental "printing" - but not so much that it causes the wearer discomfort - while promoting a quick, fluid draw.
- Level 1 friction retention - no secret buttons or levers to operate under stress
- Fits factory and custom Glock 19/23 pistols that fit factory profile
- Open muzzle accommodates pistols with threaded barrels or compensators
- Outfitted with a suppressor height sight channel
- Medium height sweat guard covers slide serrations
- Fits belts up to 1.5" wide
With its IWB configuration, the ANR Design Glock 19/23 Appendix Carry Holster lets you position the holster in the best place to match your body type, tactics, and personal preferences.