The innovative design from CMC with their AR Combat Curve Trigger combines the classic curve with the indexing of CMC’s patented flat trigger into one dynamic hybrid trigger bow for the modern warfighter. The CMC CCT™ has an exceptionally smooth feel, ultra-clean break, and an exceptional lock time and lightning-fast reset.
CMC Triggers innovative, self-contained, and easy-to-install AR-15 Trigger Groups have been completely re-tooled to maximize production capacities, incorporate new design enhancements and reduce cost to the customer. CMC Triggers AR-15 Drop-In Trigger Groups have always yielded exceptional trigger pull dynamics for our hundreds of thousands of satisfied customers.
CMC Triggers sear engagement overlap is up to 6-8 times greater than competitors, providing a much safer trigger and enhances reliability.
- Single Stage Match Trigger
- Ultra-Crisp trigger with no feel of creep prior to hammer release
- Trigger has glass-smooth break with no feel of grittiness
- Minimal lock time is designed into the assembly using controlled hammer weight and balance activated by a rocket wire hammer spring, assuring repeatable function with either commercial or military grade ammunition
- Trigger pull is factory pre-set, not user adjustable
- Positive trigger reset allows a quick follow up shot on target
- Hand assembled, and hand tested
- Totally self-contained one-piece assembly
- Fits Mil-Spec AR-15 and AR-10® style rifles
- Made from 8620 Alloy Steel and S7 Tool steel with machined tolerances of +/-.001”
- Includes small anti-walk pin set
- 3.5 lb trigger pull weight