The Echo AR-II Trigger is an ATF approved trigger that allows for fast follow up shots for great fun at the range.
The Echo AR-II Trigger allows the shooter to select from 3 different settings:
- Safe Mode: Firearm will not fire.
- Semi-Automatic Mode: Firearm fires when trigger is pulled.
- Echo Mode: Firearm fires when trigger is pulled and also when trigger is released.
The Echo AR-II Trigger is designed with safety being the utmost priority. When the shooter is in the Echo Mode and depresses the trigger one round is fired, if the target moves, the shooter can move the selector to the safe position and a second round will not fire upon release.
- PATENTED Design that gained ATF Approval (Patent # US 8,820,211 B1)
- Technology licensed through HIPERFIRE inside the Echo Trigger
- Light, clean, and crisp pull in Semi-Automatic Mode
- The Echo AR-II Trigger is packed full of cutting edge technology
- Reliable function in Echo Mode
- You will need a full auto bolt carrier in your firearm for the Echo AR-II to function
The Echo AR-II Trigger is for many of the AR-15 platforms but not all. The Echo AR-II Trigger NO LONGER comes with a stripped carrier with gas key. Customers made it very clear that they did not want to deal with a proprietary carrier. FosTecH's team of engineers developed the Echo AR-II so that it did not need that proprietary carrier.