Battle Arms provides the EKG AK Trigger Kit as an economical way to improve your AK pattern rifle.
- Maximum compatibility with most standard production AK patterned firearms.
- Enhanced hammer geometry to eliminate that ""hump"" feel when charging the AK, to give you that smooth custom feel.
- Thru-harden steel (no softcore) HRC 42-45.
- Due to proper heat treat, this minimizes internal wear or mushrooming the back of the carrier from over hardened hammers.
- Two raised dimples on the back to allow for an easy index of hammer spring.
- Made in the USA for 922r compliance 3 Pieces (Hammer, Trigger, Disconnector).
- Comfortable trigger shoe.
- Distinctive trigger bow design.
- Clean crisp break (compare to standard mil-spec).
- Short, smooth, and positive reset
- No Trigger Slap.
- Single Hook Design.
- Black Phosphate Finish.
What is included:
- Disconnector spring
- Axis pin sleeve
Note: Does NOT come with trigger or hammer springs. Users will need to purchase springs separately from another vendor.
Application: Stamped AK47 and AK74 variants. May work in additional variants, however, BATTLEARMS® cannot guarantee proper fit and function in other platforms. These triggers may require fitment to work properly in other platforms. Please read BATTLEARMS® Return Policy for more information. Any modified triggers cannot be refunded or exchanged. We advise contacting Battle Arms with questions prior to any modifications for fitment questions.