Maintaining the most important features of their original Pro 700, the Pro 700 Lite SA strikes a balance between features and cost without sacrificing performance. As the name suggests, the Pro 700 Lite SA blends the original Pro 700 Chassis and the PRS Lite stock to create a simplified rear end with a strong foundation – passing on the value and weight savings to you.
The streamlined design weighs in at 4.4 pounds, a full pound less than its predecessor, but still packs a complete set of features that elevate your rifle’s performance. The Pro 700 Lite SA provides an optimized shooter interface with 0.8” of comb height and 1.4” of LOP adjustments. The low-profile rubber butt-pad is adjustable for height and cant, providing an extremely stable interface with the shooter’s shoulder. Sling attachment options include an ambidextrous 1.25” footman’s loop, a reversible QD sling swivel cup, and space for another optional QD sling swivel cup. The injection-molded polymer grip has a 5-degree forward edge sweep and enlarged palm swell with a 7-degree aft edge sweep for enhanced user comfort, and it includes a 0.75" fore/aft adjustment range using a common hex wrench. An additional grip is included, offering a more aggressive sweep and enlarged palm swell for the shooter who is more inclined to a less vertical grip interface (8-degree forward / 20-degree aft edge sweep).
The Pro 700 Lite SA surrounds it’s billet aluminum chassis with Magpul polymer for enhanced ergonomics, strength, and sound mitigation. Built around the user, it is fully ambidextrous at the swap of a bolt retainer plate, and the vertical grip can be adjusted for various trigger reaches. The included large trigger guard can accommodate usage with gloves and aftermarket triggers. The AICS-pattern magazine well features an ambidextrous mag release and has a front barricade stop to prevent the rifle from resting on the magazine when using barricade support. Up front, there are numerous M-LOK slots (left-6/right-6/bottom-7) allowing you to mount whatever accessories your loadout calls for.
Extremely versatile and adaptable, the Pro 700 Lite SA turns your short action 700-pattern rifle into the perfect bolt action precision machine.
- Made in the USA.
- Fully machined Type III hard anodized aluminum forend and V-bedding block
- Compatible with left and right-handed actions with swappable QD sling swivel and bolt retainer plates
- Comb height, LOP, and butt-pad adjustment from PRS Lite
- Integrated AICS pattern magazine well optimized for PMAG® 5 & PMAG® 10 7.62 AC magazines as well as most other AICS pattern short action magazines
- Low-profile, anti-snag ambidextrous magazine release is made of Melonite® treated steel
- A large trigger guard allows for use with gloves and accepts most factory and aftermarket curved or flat triggers
- Injection molded polymer grip with 5 degree forward edge sweep and enlarged palm swell with 7 degree aft edge sweep
- Additional grip option included with a more aggressive angle (8 degree forward / 20 degree aft edge sweep)
- Grips adjustable 0.75" fore and aft