A Quantum Leap in Better Comfort, Control & Function for the Bolt-Action Rifle
Offering reduced weight, superior ergonomics, and consistent accuracy, the MDT LSS-XL Gen2 FS Chassis allows you to convert your bolt action rifle into a highly versatile rifle. Designed to accept fixed rifle stocks and AR-15 style pistol grips (not included), the LSS-XL Gen2 FS Chassis provides you with plenty of opportunities to tailor the rifle to meet your needs. All-aluminum chassis has a V-shaped bedding that only makes contact with the receiver, resulting in improved accuracy.
The wide barrel channel inside the M-LOK® compatible forened means the free floating barrel has a plenty of room – making it great for those using aftermarket or bull barrels. Magwell accepts AICS-pattern external box magazines while the integrated barricade-stop grooves ahead of mag-well, allowing you to brace against any solid surface for even more support.
- Free floats barrels up to 1.350” dia.
- Ambidextrous magazine release
- Thumbrest above trigger guard
- Larger barrel channel to accommodate barrels up to the diameter of the action
- M-LOK pattern attachment slots on all five sides of the forend
- Increases accuracy by up to 21%
- 6061 Aluminum with Cerakote finish in Black or Flat Dark Earth (FDE)
Longer and more feature-rich than the original LSS Chassis, the MDT LSS-XL Gen2 FS Chassis gives you the ability to you wring every bit of accuracy potential out of your rifle.
*Note: This is the chassis only and does not include a stock or pistol grip