The LaChassis 10/22 is the next evolution of 10/22™ compatible chassis from Grey Birch Solutions. The end goal in building LaChassis 10/22 has always been a lightweight, modular, adjustable, and secure base to firmly house the barreled action in place from two locations. Everything builds off a firm foundation.
The LaChassis 10/22 is a modular chassis system built around the 10/22® platform. LaChassis 10/22 is packed with features to enhance the shooting experience with configurations ranging from short range race gun to long range precision.
One of the key features of the LaChassis 10/22 is its rear tension point, adding a second location to hold your barreled action in place for precise shooting.
LaChassis 10/22 Features:
- Magwell Cutout for Easy Magazine Changes
- AR Grip Compatible Mounting Point
- Standard Picatinny Stock Mount (Compatible with all most Picatinny Mounted Stocks)
- Modular 10" Forend
- Forend M-Lok and Arca-Swiss Compatible
- Ambi QD Points on Forend & Stock
- Folding Stock (Stock can be Locked in the Fixed Position)
- Length of Pull and Cheek Weld Adjustment
- Can be used for left- or right-hand receivers
- Weight: 688 grams
- Length Of Pull: 13" - 14.5"
- Overall Length: 25 - 26.5"
- Overall Length Folded: 16"
- Material: 6061 T6 AL
- Finish: Clear Hard Anodize
- Rail Length: 10"
- 5/64 Allen Key
- 3/32 Allen Key
- 1/8 Allen Key
- 5/32 Allen Key
** LaChassis 10/22 can be permanently locked into a fixed (non-folding) position.
*** Compatible with most 10/22® pattern receivers and trigger groups without modification.