The LaChassis is the cornerstone product of Grey Birch Solutions line. The end goal in building the LaChassis has always been a lightweight, modular, adjustable, and secure base to firmly house the barreled action in place from two locations. Everything builds off a firm Foundation.
The LaChassis is a modular chassis system built around the 10/22® platform. The LaChassis is packed with features to enhance the shooting experience with configurations ranging from short range race gun to long range precision.
One of the key features of the LaChassis is its rear tension point, adding a second location to hold your barreled action in place for precise shooting.
- Magwell Cutout for Easy Magazine Changes
- AR Grip Compatible Mounting Point (Grip Not Included)
- Standard Picatinny Stock Mount (Compatible with all most Picatinny Mounted Stocks)
- Modular 5" Forend
- Forend M-Lok and Arca-Swiss Compatible
- Ambi QD Point on Stock
- Fixed Stock
- Length of Pull and Cheek Weld Adjustment
- Rear Tension Point, Double Locking
- Weight: 688 grams
- Length Of Pull: 13" - 14.5"
- Overall Length: 25 - 26.5"
- Material: 6061 T6 AL
- Finish: Clear Hard Anodize
- Rail Length: 5"
- 5/64 Allen Key
- 3/32 Allen Key
- 1/8 Allen Key
- 5/32 Allen Key
* Does not include grip