Designed for the Modern Shooter
The Daniel Defense DDM4v9 Upper Receiver is designed not only for tactical and defensive applications, but the modern shooter as well. The long, 15” DDM4 quad rail over a 16” cold hammer forged government profile barrel gives the operator the option to have the support hand extended out close to the muzzle allowing them to drive the gun more precisely, and preventing over travel when transitioning between multiple targets, whether in the field or at the range.
The DDM4v9 features a hard coat anodized Mil-Spec Aluminum Upper w/ M4 feed ramps and a hammer forged chrome moly 16" barrel with a 1-7 twist.
- Pinned low profile gas block machined from 4140 hardened steel, mid-length
- Daniel Defense 17-4 PH stainless steel flash hider
- Chrome lined M16 profile bolt carrier group
- 6061-T6 15" aluminum DDM4 rail
- Polymer Daniel Defense vertical grip w/ Soft Touch overmolding
The Daniel Defense DDM4v9 Upper Receiver is the ideal, all-around upper to complete any AR build.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:73, Page:004