Delivers Speed, Controllability and Precision
Designed for the competitive shooter, Daniel Defense offers the DDM4v7 Pro Series Upper Receiver. Built around their newest 18” Strength-to-Weight (S2W), cold hammer forged barrel, this platform delivers the speed, controllability, and precision required to engage the courses most difficult stages.
The DDM4v7 Pro Series Upper Receiver is hard coat anodized Mil-Spec aluminum with M4 feed ramps and a hammer forged chrome moly 18" barrel with a 1-7 twist S2W™ profile.
- Threaded Muzzle: 1/2-28 TPI
- Pinned low profile gas block machined from 4140 hardened steel, rifle length
- Daniel Defense 17-4 PH stainless steel Gen II Muzzle Climb Mitigator
- Chrome lined M16 profile bolt carrier group
- 6061-T6 Aluminum 15" Daniel Defense MFR XS handguard
The Daniel Defense DDM4v7 Pro Series Upper Receiver is chambered in 5.56 NATO and delivers the performance we’ve come to expect from the DDM4v7 Series.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:003
Big Book Catalog, Issue:72, Page:003
Big Book Catalog, Issue:73, Page:004