Superior Cooling, Ergonomics and Modularity
From Daniel Defense, the DDM4v7 LW is the first upper receiver to feature the M-LOK attachment technology designed with the Daniel Defense MFR XS 15." rail. The free floating handguard and lightweight profile barrel offer incredible weight savings as well as superior cooling, ergonomics, and modularity while maintaining strength and durability.
The DDM4v7 LW also features a machined 7075-T6 aluminum upper receiver with M4 feed ramps and a 16" Chrome Moly hammer forged steel with a 1-7 twist lightweight profile barrel.
- Threaded Muzzle: 1/2-28 TPI
- Low profile gas block utilizes the mid-length gas system
- Daniel Defense 17-4 PH stainless steel flash hider
- M16 Mil-Spec chrome lined bolt carrier group
- 15" Daniel Defense MFR XS M-LOK handguard
- Produt weight 3.9 lbs
- DD Vertical Grip M-LOK (glass-filled polymer)
The Daniel Defense DDM4v7 LW weighs in at a mere 3.9lbs and is chambered in 5.56 NATO. Comes complete with DD M16 profile Mil-Spec chrome-lined Bolt Carrier Group.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:003
Big Book Catalog, Issue:72, Page:003
Big Book Catalog, Issue:73, Page:004