Designed by Bill Wilson and the Wilson Combat design team to be the base for the ultimate precision tactical AR-15 rifle, the BILLet-AR upper receiver set is 100% machined in their Berryville, AR facility.
The Wilson Combat BILLet-AR receiver was engineered from the ground up to address structural design weaknesses in standard USGI receivers and enhance overall tolerances.
The BILLet-AR upper receiver has a precise bolt raceway for smoother chambering, more rigid receiver walls to reduce firing flex.
Wilson Combat’s extensive experience as a premier custom builder of AR-15 rifles will ensure your satisfaction with this next generation precision tactical shooting platform.
- CNC machined from 7075-T6 aerospace aluminum billet stock.
- Picatinny top rail.
- Shell deflector.
- M4-style extended feed ramps for excellent reliability with a wide variety of calibers.
- Undersize bolt raceway for smoother chambering, improved feeding and enhanced recoil dynamics.
- Smooth side profile without forward assist for maximum accuracy potential.
- Good match with standard GI lowers or Wilson BILLet-AR lower receivers and any standard AR barrel.
- Hand prepped for a flawless surface finish.
- Mil-Spec hard anodized black finish.
- Enhanced receiver will not accept some aftermarket bolt releases.