The workhorse of precision rifle actions, the Deviant Tactical with integral 1913 Mil spec (picatinny) scope base and recoil lug is perfect for competition. Our most rigid receiver, it’s chosen by the top competitors time and time again.
- One piece bolt made of pre-hardened aircraft certified 4340 Chrome moly
- Receiver barrel threads are 1.0625” X 16 T.P.I. (Rem. 700 thread dia. and pitch)
- Integral mil spec 1913 (Picatinny) scope mount with 20 MOA of built in cant.
- Most rigid design for ultimate accuracy
- Standard footprint allows for installation on a variety of aftermarket Remington 700 stocks
- Includes integral 0.250 thick, precision ground, recoil lug
- M16 Style Extractor
- Short Action length comes with 308 (0.480”) Bolt Face.
- Primary Extraction design significantly increase initial extraction and ensures smooth bolt cycling
- Wire EDM cut full-length lug ways provide smooth bolt operation and surpassed strength and rigidity.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:73, Page:161
Sinclair, Issue:4X, Page:021
SPECS: Stainless steel action (416), 4340 CM bolt. Includes receiver, bolt, bolt knob, bolt stop pin, bolt stop spring, ejector, ejector spring, ejector pin, M16 extractor, integral 0.250 recoil lug, integral 20 MOA rail and firing pin. Short Action Features a .480" bolt face. 338. FFL required for purchase.