This Rossi ’92 Spring Kit is simple enough for the novice to install and yet sophisticated enough for the professional Gunsmith to fine-adjust for individual guns. The kit includes the following features:
- Main Spring adjustable to 5 different tensions with approximately 8% changes in spring tension between settings and allows for fine adjusting of mainspring tension for individual rifles and ammunition.
- Two different strengths of ejector spring to allow the kit to serve both small and large calibers and to allow for individual adjustment.
- Springs are zinc coated to resist corrosion.
- Spring ends are closed and ground square to sit flat and square against other parts in the gun.
- The nylon bushings maintain spring alignment on both ends of the hammer strut, reduce friction, and provide an easy way to adjust the tension without cutting coils.
- Parts are color coded, and illustrated instructions are included for easy installation.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:185