Button Guides Finger To Correct Position - Promotes Speedy, Reliable Mag Changes
The Enhanced Modular Magazine Release Kit from Battle Arms gives you improved control over releasing the mag so you can achieve fast, positive, reliable magazine changes under pressure. It combines the BAD-EMC-IC Enhanced Magazine Catch with the Battle Arms BAD-EMR Enhanced Magazine Release in one easy-to-install package.
The gentle, concave, V-groove of the button face automatically centers your finger on the button as you apply pressure to ensure enough on-axis force is applied to operate the button and drop the mag. Deep horizontal serrations prevent your finger from slipping.
The Enhanced Magazine Catch is more robust and lighter than the standard "mil-spec" AR-15 catch. Its shorter post causes the mag release button to sit lower in the receiver, making it less likely you’ll accidentally bump it and dump your mag at the wrong moment.
- Easy-to-install drop-in replacements for factory parts
- Catch: 8620 carbon steel (investment cast), heat-treated for hardness, with matte black phosphate finish
- Button: Machined 7075 T6 aluminum (harder than 6061!) with matte black hardcoat anodized finish
- Fits standard mil-spec AR-15 lower receiver
- Mounting screw & 1/16" hex wrench included
The Battle Arms Enhanced Modular Magazine Release Kit is a modest investment in improving your AR-15’s that can pay big dividends in a critical situation, where fumbling a mag change could cost you a great deal.