Provides Superior Sound Attenuation for Your 9mm
The Surefire SF Ryder Series screw-on suppressors are built to the same exacting standards as their battle-proven Fast-Attach® SOCOM suppressors. An SF Ryder 9Ti suppressor—for 9mm pistols and rifles—features an ultra-light titanium tube, front plate, and rear plate that help minimize weight with no sacrifice in strength.
Inside the SF Ryder Series suppressors are durable heat-treated, stainless steel baffles that are indexed and numbered for easy disassembly and reassembly for cleaning. Their patented pig-nose design precisely directs gasses from fired rounds for superior sound attenuation and reduced muzzle blast, while built-in spacers help reduce carbon buildup, which can adversely affect a suppressor’s performance.
- Ultra-lightweight titanium construction, rounded ends & fluted body reduce weight with no sacrifice in strength
- Patented pig-nose stainless steel baffles are durable and provide superior sound attenuation and reduced muzzle blast
- Built-in spacers help reduce carbon buildup between baffles
- Baffles are numbered & indexed for foolproof reassembly
- Included assembly/disassembly tool for easy baffle removal
- Quick, secure screw-on attachment to ½ x 28 or M13.5 x 1 threaded barrels
- Coated with durable, attractive Cerakote finish
- Backed by SureFire No-Hassle Guarantee
The Surefire SF Ryder Series screw-on suppressors feature a tough, attractive Cerakote finish that helps protect the durable 9Ti, which comes in models that fit 9mm weapons.