Enhanced Grip Geometry Gives More Comfortable Hold, Better Control of Rifle
The Hipergrip™ from Hiperfire® is an ergonomically enhanced replacement for your AR-15’s pistol grip that gives you a more comfortable hold and better control than the one-size-fits-all A2 grip. Designed to rest comfortably in the hand without putting unnatural strain on the wrist, the Hipergrip™ promotes a natural, unstrained trigger finger position that helps you maintain better trigger control.
Made from an advanced molded hard polymer, the Hipergrip™ comes in four variations: a smooth-textured Standard model with or without the eye-catching red-yellow-white Hiperfire® logo OR for an even better hold a non-slip Textured model with the same logo/no-logo option. The polymer is hard enough that ALL models can be modified with the careful use of abrasive tools to fit a specific user’s hand.
- Two surface textures to choose from
- Add flash to your rifle with colorful Hiperfire® logo or go totally subdued
- Pronounced ridge protects the safety selector lever
- Compatible with ambidextrous safety selectors
- Fits any AR-15, M16, M4, or AR 308 lower receiver that takes a mil-spec A2 grip
- Grip screw & washer included
As an added feature, the Hiperfire® design team put a pronounced ridge on the Hipergrip™ to protect the safety selector lever from accidental activation or de-activation, while also accommodating an ambidextrous selector lever. Install a Hipergrip™ today and enjoy a closer, more productive relationship with your MSR!