All the Accessory-Mounting Versatility of an Aluminum Handguard Without the Weight
The Faxon Firearms Streamline Carbon Fiber Handguard is lightweight for sure (only 8 oz. for the 15" model), but it is actually stronger than aluminum - and 40% lighter. This keeps the weight of your rifle down, making it significantly more maneuverable. Saving weight doesn’t mean you give up accessory mounting flexibility. The Streamline Carbon Fiber Handguard has 8 full-length rows of M-LOK slots so you can put your accessories exactly where you want them.
- Excellent rigidity without the weight of aluminum
- Low heat-transference properties protect your hand from hot barrel during long shooting sessions
- Full-length, 8 sided M-LOK slots
- Plenty of clearance inside for common suppressors to fit under the handguard
- Easy to install using the included standard AR-15 barrel nut
When mounted correctly, the Faxon Firearms Streamline Carbon Fiber Handguard is locked in to position across all three axes, ensuring a stable platform that’s going to stay up, even in the most demanding circumstances.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:054
Big Book Catalog, Issue:72, Page:058
Big Book Catalog, Issue:73, Page:065