Light Weight, Stealth & Good Looks Without Sacrificing Accessory-Mounting Options
Made of the same carbon fiber material as the original Brigand Arms AR-15 handguards, the Carbon Black EDGE offers multiple M-LOK® slots (3, 6, 9 and 12 o’clock) for mounting accessories exactly where you need them. This ultra-lightweight handguard lets plenty of air pass freely around the barrel to dissipate heat, so your rifle’s point-of-impact won’t drift during rapid fire. But don’t let the Carbon Black’s slim shape fool you - it can withstand 100 lbs. of pressure in any direction and 400 lbs. lengthwise.
The Carbon Black EDGE handguard is comfortable to grasp, while it gives your AR-15 a sleek, uniquely aggressive look. Highly stable carbon fiber material provides exceptional resistance to warpage due to temperature cycling, so an "iron" front sight or aiming laser mounted to the Carbon Black EDGE retains accuracy during sustained fire.
- Stealthy black appearance harmonizes with standard AR-15 receiver/barrel finishes
- Free-floats the barrel so ’guard & attached accessories have no effect on accuracy
- Aluminum end caps enhance structural rigidity & resistance to impact
- Mates securely to receiver via the included ultralight barrel nut
- Multiple lengths available - customize to your needs
With a 1.75" inside diameter, the Brigand set up the Carbon Black EDGE with plenty of clearance for tucking suppressors, large muzzle devices, or clamp-on gas blocks under the handguard. The Carbon Black is the second lightest handguard on the market, after the original Brigand Arms Edge and Blade ’guards. The 12" model weighs in at just under 7 oz., INCLUDING the barrel nut!
Big Book Catalog, Issue:73, Page:064