Bravo Company’s machined aluminum BCM KMR Alpha Handguard free-floats the barrel for better accuracy potential while it provides plenty of KeyMod™ slots for add-on rail segments and accessories. Built-in Picatinny top rail is supplemented by KeyMod™ slots at - and between - the 3, 6 and 9 o'clock positions.
- Fits standard AR-15 upper receiver
- Lightweight yet robust aluminum construction, reinforced with non-reflective hardcoat anodized finish
- 1.5" O.D., measured flat-to-flat, 1.3" I.D.
- Proprietary barrel nut and mounting hardware INCLUDED
- Comes with one KeyMod rail segment - more rail segments sold separately
The Bravo Company BCM KMR Alpha Handguard flares slightly at the front into a special, flat-bottomed shape that's comfortable to hold, and provides stable support when shooting off barricade or obstacle.
Brownells Gun Tech™ Note: The KeyMod™ accessory-mounting system was developed by Eric Kincel, who is now the director of Bravo Company’s product development team. It is designed to work in parallel with the existing MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny rail systems, often providing greater versatility, modularity, and ease of configuring accessories than Picatinny rails alone.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:73, Page:062
Big Book Catalog, Issue:73, Page:066