Runs as Hard as You Do - Easy To Operate With EITHER Hand
The BCMGunfighter Gen 2 Ambidextrous Charging Handle preserves the enhanced performance of their original "tactical" AR-15 charging handle - with a multiple improvements that make it even easier to operate, more reliable, and yes, unique-looking. The updated Gunfighter continues to provide a more generous grasping surface than a mil-spec handle, coupled with a smaller profile, while it eliminates the risk of breaking the latch roll pin when you yank aggressively on the handle.
BCM redesigned the Gen 2 handle’s geometry to take the stress off the latch pin and redirect it into the much stronger T-handle itself. You get a straighter pull - with either hand - that keeps the energy closer to the centerline of the rifle, so you don’t twist the handle and risk breaking it.
Beveled edges on the handle provide an easy to grasp, snag free profile, while a raised top shield prevents gas from blowing back into the shooter’s face when running the gun with a silencer.
- Available in Mod 3X3 and Mod 4X4 configurations (described below)
- Fits all mil-spec direct impingement AR-15 upper receivers
- Not compatible with adjustable gas keyed bolt / carrier groups
- Robust forged 7075 T6 aluminum construction
- Mil-A-8625F, Type III, Class 2 hardcoat anodized for enhanced surface strength
Bravo Company offers the BCM Gunfighter Gen 2 ambidextrous charging handle in two configurations: Mod 3X3 with a large latch and Mod 4X4 with a medium sized latch.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:036