THE MSR RINGS ARE THE IDEAL HEIGHT FOR MODERN SPORTING RIFLES. These rings are precision CNC machined from aircraft grade aluminum for reduced weight. The rings are designed after Warne's X-SKEL Mount and feature a steel cross bolt for superior absorption andpositive lock for guaranteed return to zero.
The MSR Flat Top Rings are available in a quick detachable wingnut version for fast removal and installation or a ½” hex nut for a more permanent solution. Both of these features allow the use of multiple optics without the loss of zero. These rings are designed to locate the reticle of the optic to be precisely the same height as factory iron sights; giving the operator the same positioning behind the weapon regardless of which sight system is being deployed. The MSR Rings are ideal for operators who may require different types of sighting systems depending on the situation.
The rings are manufactured to put the center of your optic at the Ideal Height above the Rail, offering you a repeatable cheek weld, matching the ergonomics that were built into the original desing. Our rings mount your optic at the same height as original carry handle/gas block sight line, giving you a full image through your scope without the need to alter your standard shooting stance.
- Horizontally split rings modeled after the X-SKEL and R.A.M.P. Mount design.
- Skeletonized ring body and caps for weight reduction.
- Places your optic at the IDEAL HEIGHT for Modern Sporting Rifle platforms.
- Quickly detach and reattach the QD wingnut style with no loss of zero.
- #8 Torx style fasteners with steel threaded inserts
- Square crossbolt for positive engagement of ring to base and superior recoil absorption.