State of the art 30mm scope mounts.
Designed for shooters who want the lightest, stiffest, and easiest to use quick-detach scope mount possible.
The LEAP/08 base incorporates different structural elements to maximize overall performance.
A large diameter tubular section up front to resist torsion from side impacts, and a very wide I-beam bridge in the rear to resist recoil induced oscillations.
Every Leap mount is CNC milled from 7075-T6 Aluminum billet, which has vastly superior mechanical properties to 6061-T6, and is used where ultimate strength and durability outweigh cost considerations.
- Designed from the ground up to be lighter, lower-profile, and easier to use than traditional split rings.
- A low-profile design doesn't get in your way of viewing or manipulating your scope's adjustment turrets.
- A pair of tapered CNC machined screws lock into the base, bolstering structural rigidity.
- Wider than competing designs, providing more surface area to safely and securely hold your scope.
- A high-strength, multi-link hinge eliminates the uncertain and tedious setup required by split rings.
- LEAP mounts have no protruding levers, bolts, or knobs to rap your knuckles, or get caught on clothing, gear, and surroundings.