Apex Tactical’s S&W M&P M2.0 Flat-Faced Forward Set Trigger Kit is an easy-to-install replacement for your M2.0’s factory trigger that gives you a lighter, smoother, and more consistent trigger pull. The solid trigger body provides a more comfortable interface with the finger for better control, while fully preserving reliable function of the factory trigger safety system.
The M&P M2.0 Flat-Faced Forward Set Trigger has significantly reduced pre-travel and over-travel, with a crisp, decisive break in between. Shorter, more positive reset means faster follow-up shots.
- Reduces overall trigger travel by about 40%
- Smooths out the trigger pull & makes it more consistent
- Lightens pull weight by approx. 2 lbs. to 4-6 lbs.
- Actual pull weight depends on the sear and trigger return springs you install (and variations in individual guns)
Apex includes two sear springs and two trigger return springs in the kit, so you can "tune" the trigger to your specific shooting needs. Choose the "duty/carry" springs to set a pull weight for duty or CCW carry pistols.
The M&P M2.0 Flat-Faced Forward Set Trigger’s contour also allows you to place your finger lower on the trigger face for extra leverage that helps you take maximum advantage of the lower pull weight. With a little attention to proper finger placement, the flat-faced forward set trigger is an excellent trigger for competition pistols.
Brownells Gun Tech™ Note: This Apex Tactical Flat-Faced Forward Set Trigger Kit is for installation in Smith & Wesson M&P M2.0 pistols ONLY, in all centerfire calibers and configurations, including M&P 2.0 Compact. Not for use in original M&P models; use #100-016-327 or #100-017-344 in original M&P pistols.
Kit includes the following components:
- Flat-Faced Forward Set Trigger
- Forward Set Sear Actuator
- 2-Dot Fully Machined Sear
- Heavy-Duty Sear Spring
- Duty/Carry Sear Spring
- Heavy-Duty Trigger Return Spring
- Duty/Carry Trigger Return Spring
- Ultimate Striker Block Kit (Striker Block, spring & Talon Tactical Tool)
- Slave pin (assists with installation of trigger return spring)
Big Book Catalog, Issue:72, Page:233