LiteWave H3™ Green + Orange Front Ring Sights from HIVIZ deliver a "triple threat" improvement on traditional night sight technology that ensures you can easily acquire your sights 24 hours a day in ANY light conditions.
LitePipe fiber optic rods gather ambient light to produce a bright green, three-dot sight picture that's as easy to acquire in the sunlight of high noon as it is in the long shadows just before sunset. At night, the LiteWave H3's self-illuminating green Tritium inserts - filled with extra-bright "H3" Tritium gas - take over to maintain full visibility of those three dots.
As a further enhancement, this version of LiteWave H3™ sights have a bright orange ring surrounding the front dot to help you find the front sight and get the three dots aligned fast - STP, in fact. (That's Sooner Than Possible… OK, maybe we exaggerate just a bit.)
- Front & rear dots are GREEN; front dot surrounded by ORANGE circle
- Traditional, intuitive, horizontal 3-dot pattern
- Exceptional visibility in ANY light conditions
- Steel sight bodies with durable satin black finish
- 1911 set fits all Kimber pistols with fixed sights; does not fit Micro
- Glock models available for standard, large, and G42/43 frame pistols & fit all "Gens"
- Smith & Wesson M&P fits full-size & compact pistols in all calibers; does not fit CORE, M&P 22 or M&P long slide
- Springfield XD fits XD, XDS, XDE & XD-M; does not fit XD w/5.25" bbl
Sold as front/rear sight sets, HIVIZ LiteWave H3™ Green + Orange Front Ring sights are engineered for a drop-in fit to your pistol's factory slide dovetails or screw holes. Sight bodies are made entirely of steel to ensure excellent protection for the Tritium and fiber optic inserts. Sights are sized to allow proper clearance in standard holsters for your pistol.
Put a set of HIVIZ LiteWave H3™ Green + Orange Front Ring sights on your pistol - and enjoy all the benefits of the highly intuitive, easy to acquire sights that get you on target FAST!
Big Book Catalog, Issue:73, Page:141
Big Book Catalog, Issue:73, Page:330