Duty/Carry Sights for Operation in Any Light Conditions
The standard-issue night sight set for the FBI and US Marshals! AmeriGlo’s Agent night sight set for Glock® is a major step forward in night sight design that delivers improved visibility and faster sight acquisition in any lighting conditions. These are low-profile, fixed sights designed to meet the daily carry needs of law enforcement officers.
AmeriGlo Agent sights for Glock® employ the proven 3-dot configuration preferred by many experienced shooters. The ProGlo style front blade has a vivid green Tritium lamp surrounded by a bright orange outline, so there’s no trouble identifying your front sight under stress. The fixed rear sight has a rounded U-notch flanked by two green Tritium lamps with subdued black outlines.
- Drop-in replacements for factory sights
- Swiss-made self-illuminating Tritium lamps are backed by a 12-year warranty
- Rear U-notch (all): .165" wide
- Front sights: .140" wide (G42,43 is .125" Wide)
- Glock® 9mm/.40 S&W/.357 SIG front: .180" high
- Glock® 10mm/.45 ACP front: .165" high
- Glock® 42/43 front: .190" high
- Gen5 sights fit all models of Glock Gen5 pistols ONLY (front: .200" high)
AmeriGlo Agent night sights are machined from high-grade steel barstock, dehorned to prevent snagging on your clothing during the draw, and given a durable, non-reflective black finish to match your Glock’s slide. Even so, the rear sight body is shaped to support one-handed slide racking in an emergency.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:73, Page:327