SB Tactical has done it again! Introducing the SB Tactical SBA4™ Adjustable Brace! Designed for all platforms capable of accepting a mil-spec carbine extension, the SBA4™ adjustable brace greatly enhances the usability of the firearm by adding a third point of contact.
- Based on the popular SBM4™ brace design
- Includes mil-spec carbine receiver extension
- Integral, ambidextrous QD Sling socket
- Comes with adjustable nylon strap for custom fit
- Available in Black, Flat Dark Earth, Stealth Grey, and OD Green
- ATF Compliant
- Veteran Designed and Made in the USA
- Does NOT include castle nut, end plate buffer or spring. Or any detent components.
Upgrade your next build with the SB Tactical SBA4™ Adjustable Brace!
SB Tactical products are designed and intended only for use as forearm braces to provide a more stable firearm platform. They are neither designed nor intended to be fired from the shoulder. As configuration changes may alter the classification of a particular firearm, the user bears sole responsibility for determining the correct application of state and federal law.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:73, Page:243