Turns Your Ruger .22 Into a Precision Target Pistol
The Volquartsen LLV Competition Upper turns the excellent Ruger® Mark IV™ into a pin-point accurate .22 target pistol. It is fitted with a match-grade, stainless steel barrel that has a honed and lapped bore for superb accuracy potential and easy cleaning. To keep the Volquartsen Ruger® Mark IV™ LLV Competition Upper’s weight to a minimum and maintain perfect receiver-barrel alignment, the receiver and barrel shroud are precision machined from a single piece of aluminum alloy.
- Contour & weight distribution optimized for comfortable balance in the hand
- Breech face is stainless steel to withstand many thousands of firing cycles
- Tough Type III hardcoat anodized finish on receiver
- 6" barrel length for extra velocity
- Threaded muzzle with thread protector
- Picatinny optic rail
- FFL required for purchase
?Volquartsen's LLV Competition Upper comes with the Picatinny rail machined into the top of the barrel. It's ready to install on a standard Ruger® Mark IV™ grip frame ("lower" receiver).
Big Book Catalog, Issue:72, Page:215