Top-Half Upgrade Turns Your Ruger .22 Into a Competition Target Pistol
Volquartsen's LLV Competition Upper turns the excellent Ruger® Mark IV™ into an outstanding target .22 pistol. To keep weight to a minimum and maintain perfect receiver-barrel alignment, the receiver and barrel shroud are precision machined from a single piece of aluminum alloy. The Volquartsen Ruger® Mark IV™ LLV Competition Upper is fitted with a match-grade, stainless steel barrel that has a honed and lapped bore for superb accuracy potential and easy cleaning.
- Contour & weight distribution optimized for comfortable balance in the hand
- Stainless steel breech face withstands many thousands of firing cycles
- Rugged Type III hardcoat anodized finish on receiver
- 4.5" barrel length
- Threaded muzzle with thread protector
- Picatinny optic rail
- FFL required for purchase
Volquartsen's LLV Competition Upper is ready to install on a standard Ruger® Mark IV™ grip frame ("lower" receiver). It comes with a Picatinny rail machined into the top of the barrel for installation of an optical sight.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:72, Page:215