Go Tactical on Your 10/22 With AR-15 Ergonomics & Accessory Options
Available ONLY from Brownells, the Ruger® SR-22® rifle conversion kit transforms your stock 10/22® into a “tacti-cool” rimfire with the look and feel of an AR-15. The SR-22 kit comes from the factory that built your rifle, so you can be assured these bolt-on parts will fit. It includes heavy-duty aluminum upper and lower receiver covers that bolt around your 10/22’s receiver to provide attachment points for the Hogue® Monogrip® pistol grip, mil-spec diameter (1.14") AR-15 receiver extension ("buffer tube") and 6-position, adjustable, M4-style buttstock.
Up front, the SR-22 conversion kit’s receiver cover has an attachment point like an AR-15 barrel nut for accepting the kit's round, machined aluminum, mid-length handguard (of course, the barrel remains attached to the core 10/22 receiver). A set of Ruger’s Rapid Deploy Sights® mount to the flattop "receiver’s" Picatinny rail and a rail section at the top front of the handguard.
- AR-15 flattop-style receiver cover with Picatinny top rail
- Uses standard 10/22 10-round rotary magazines (Not Included)
- Mid-length (approx. 9") aluminum handguard
- Handguard drilled for additional bolt-on accessory rails (Not included)
- Adjustable front and rear sights
- All necessary mounting hardware & sight adjustment tool included
- Kit does NOT include rifle or barrel
The Ruger® SR-22® rifle conversion kit gives a plain, workaday 10/22® the ergonomics and accessory mounting versatility of an AR-15 carbine - and gives it a new, more aggressive stance.