The Daniel Defense MK18 Upper Receiver Group features the railed forend Daniel Defense currently provides to USSOCOM and a 10.3” Cold Hammer Forged Barrel. The MK18 Rail Interface System (RIS II) features the Bolt-Up System has been rigorously tested prior to fielding by USSOCOM. The 10.3” barrel is the same length in use for the MK18 upper most often used for CQB operations. The new independently ambidextrous GRIP-N-RIP Charging Handle accommodates left- and right-handed shooters and is engineered for suppressed fire, with anti-gas features that redirect gas flow upward and away from the face and operator. All Daniel Defense complete upper receiver groups come standard with an M16 profile bolt carrier group. Available with either black or FDE handguards.
- UPPER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- BARREL: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:7 Twist, 10.3″ Government Profile, Chrome Lined, Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coated, and HP/MPI Tested
- GAS SYSTEM: Pinned Low Profile Gas Block CNC Machined of 4140 hardened steel with Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coating, Carbine Length, Direct Impingement
- MUZZLE DEVICE: Daniel Defense Flash Suppressor, 17-4 PH Stainless Steel, Salt Bath Nitride Finished
- BOLT CARRIER GROUP: M16 Profile, Mil-Spec MP Tested, Chrome Lined, Properly Staked Gas Key
- SIGHTS: Sold Separately
- HANDGUARD: Daniel Defense RIS II MK18, CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- CHARGING HANDLE: GRIP-N-RIP Charging Handle, Body CNC Machined of 7076-T6 Aluminum, Handles & Latch CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Roll Pins, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- RAIL PANELS: Daniel Defense Rail Panels Made from Santoprene, Heat Resistant to 300° F.
- Made in the USA!
It is the buyer’s responsibility to make sure they comply with all NFA rules and applicable laws.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:70, Page:002
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:004
Big Book Catalog, Issue:72, Page:004
Big Book Catalog, Issue:73, Page:004
Big Book Catalog, Issue:73, Page:092