Tactical Carbine Upper With Acres of Accessory-Mounting Real Estate
Aero Precision’s M4E1 5.56mm 16" Carbine Upper Receiver comes fully assembled, minus only the bolt/carrier group and charging handle - the two components any AR-15 fan with even a little urge to customize wants to replace anyway. Aero’s M4E1 receiver combines the unique look of a custom billet receiver with the affordability and "mil-spec" parts compatibility of a forged receiver.
The M4E1 5.56mm 16" Carbine Upper Receiver comes with Aero Precision’s latest Gen 2 Enhanced M-LOK Handguard installed to form a solid, monolithic accessory mounting platform. The full-length Picatinny top rail runs from the rear of the receiver across the entire length of the 15" handguard, which has plenty of M-LOK accessory attachment slots and QD sling swivel sockets at the 3/6/9 o’clock positions. Texture milled into the flats give you a better grip and add to your gun’s unique appearance.
- Forged 7075 T6 aluminum receiver, Mil 8625 Type 3 Class 2 hardcoat anodized
- .250" dia. pivot/takedown pin holes
- Ejection port cover & forward assist installed
- Standard CARBINE-LENGTH gas system with low-profile gas block
- 4150 chrome-moly-vanadium barrel, 1-7" rifling, black QPQ finish
- Chambered for 5.56x45 NATO; accepts .223 Remington, too
- A2-style flash suppressor
- 15" OAL M-LOK handguard installed
- Handguard: 1.78" inside diameter clears most muzzle devices and 1.5" suppressors
- Bolt/carrier group & charging handle NOT included
If you can’t mount each of your accessories on the Aero Precision M4E1 5.56mm 16" Carbine Upper Receiver in the exact perfect spot, at least you know the quest is over - you won’t find one that’s better!
Big Book Catalog, Issue:72, Page:001